Sunday, May 4

There's something about Kanye



Drama Queen, entrepreneur and techno-astronaut, I've become intrigued with the many facets of Kanye West.

Tracking some of his recent and upcoming endeavors:

1. Advice Book titled, Thank You and You're Welcome. sample page

2. The team up with his BFF Takashi Murakami to design a diamond pendant collection.

3. A search engine to rival Google, uncleverly named Search with Kanye. check it here

4. His blog retort to Entertainment Weekly after their published review of an April 16 performance at the Key Arena in Seattle. "You're f***ing trash! I make art. You can't rate this. I'm a real person. I'm not a pop star. I don't care about anything but making great art. Never come 2 one of my shows ever again, you're not invited and if you see me...BOW!! This is not pop, it's pop art! read more of his blog entries

Keep it coming Kanye, shine on you crazy diamond.

No comments: