Friday, March 10

Que honda?


I'll tell you what's up. Beck is coming to Bend Memorial Day Weekend. That's right. All you guerolitos get ready to have a good time May 27th. Please join me in my wish for a happy-go-lucky, dancin' fool Beck performance like the one I saw back at Bumbershoot the year Princess Diana died. It was a Built to Spill*Beck*Sonic Youth line-up. Beck did a tribute to his granny (it was her birthday)and shook his groove thang in the September sunshine. What a day! Until we biked home from the Seattle Center and discovered that Princess Di was no longer. Talk about a bubble burster. Anyhow, I am elated to hear the skinny scientologist is coming our way. It just keeps getting better in our little bubble.

5 comments:

highdesertsultan said...

becks a scientologist?

gross

star detective said...

according to my source (summer grrrl) he grew up that way. Odd eh?

highdesertsultan said...

hmm!?

a man a plan a canal panama said...

Thats crazy because the very next day he is gonna be at the gorge rocking out at the sasquatch music festival, I wish I could go...oh well next time.

star detective said...

We are getting a few of the sasquatch leftovers. The weekend line-up also includes Ben Harper on Friday night and The Flaming Lips on Sunday.